Tuesday 24 July 2012

Today we had even more!

Today, Thursday, we had even more!


Some just before lunch when Uncle Jo came... (#10)


And more in the evening just before dinner. Two bottles (#11 & #12); quite different tastes, as it happens.
This was to celebrate a significant event, so was deemed to be worth two! ... And we are all alcoholics anyway! ;-))

Yesterday, we had a visit from my cousin, his wife and two kiddies.
The boy, Ivan, who is only three, was loving the pool. He leaps in, arms and legs spread out, belly flop! swims to the ladder to climb out and do it all over again!
Often, he forgot to stop grinning, and got a mouthful of water, but carried on regardless!
He was wearing water wings so was OK.
His sister, Sixtine, about 9 I think, asked me if it was OK to play catch with the ball. I said yes, of course, but did not realise that she wanted to play with me, and not her brother! Oops! I had not intended to stay in the pool and sun that long, so had not put lotion on! =:-o
It was good fun, both of us out of our depth, so hard work!
By the way, the French for "I'm out of my depth" is "I haven't got foot"! How we laugh! ... You have to be there! ;-)
My head felt a bit hot at some points, but I managed to survive unscathed! :-))
The swimming should be helping my back, but my bed certainly isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment