Saturday 7 July 2012

Birthday Bash

Birthday Bash
So, my sisters have arrived, we went to Tesco's and Wickes, bought some "stuff"... I got a drain plunger rods kit thingy for the next time the drains are blocked!! (Grrr!) ...
We've had lunch and coffee, and now everyone (else) is watching the Women's final (Wimbledon)... Yawn!
I know, I'm probably the only one, tee hee!
Anyway, I started this blog this avo, and it's now late in the evening.



This is a "later picture" with the glasses and bottles already empty!

It's now late evening, we had crumpets for tea, after the tennis. Then two bottles of bubbly (between 5) before a taxi took us to the restaurant (the Arun View).
Lovely meal, some of us had lobster, the others had chicken or scampi.
Taxi back was only for three! I forgot to say there were 5 of us!
(I rang back to correct the "order", but the big taxi would be another hour and a half's wait.)
So, I elected to walk, and one of my sisters came with me.
20 minutes in the rain; we were soaked, but we didn't care..
We walked on walls in the rain!
You only live once, so act like children while you can. Who says you can't? ... Well, they are wrong!
:-)))
Nice and warm (and dry) in bed now.
Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment