Saturday 14 July 2012

Arrival in France Bubbly

Arrival in France Bubbly


As I was explaining, each arrival and/or departure warrants a bottle!
This one marks the arrival in France of my mother, my nephew and I. Although a day late, we were too tired yesterday, and the bottle would not have time to get cold anyway! :-))
If you are keeping count, this is bottle number 5 since I left home... I guess there will be another 7 other occasions (arrivals/departures) in France at least, but some may warrant more than one bottle, since there will be more people present! Oh dear! Never mind: it's a tough task, but someone has to do it! :-)

There will be other activities to write about soon, but for the moment it's just arrivals and setting up house!

We started getting the pool up and running again, but forgot to start filling it earlier, so it was already dark before we could start the cleaning and adding the chlorine products. That will be for tomorrow morning(!!!) before it gets too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment