Monday 16 July 2012

Oh no! More Bubbly!!

Oh no! More Bubbly!! (#6!)


This time it's not ours!
Well, we are drinking it, but not "supplying" it! ;-)))
My aunt and uncle invited us for "l'aperitif" before lunch, so how could we refuse?
Also, they have a WiFi connection, so I was able to send off the last two blogs. :-))
However, it was a bit rude sneaking off to do so, so my nephew (Hugh) and I had to be quick! (We did have permission!)


Here is a view of their pool from "la terrace". It used to have a big hedge behind it, but it died, so my uncle got rid of it. The view from below is much better now.
The "thing" at the far end of the pool is a "hard cover" to cover it when unattended so that people don't fall in and drown (and then sue us). This includes burglars and trespassers!
We opted for a lockable 4ft fence round ours, it's a bit ugly, but we are used to it now.
:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment